Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lessons in Venice

Samy and I are here in Venice, Italy as part of our anniversary and it's been a blast so far. Today we took a gondola ride along some canals with a young gandolier named Gianni.

Along our 40 minute ride I realized one of my all time romantic dreams. I spent a special moment with my best friend, who also happens to be the woman of my dreams, and enjoyed each other's company in Venice (it's the closing scene from the movie Italian Job). I realized bow fast time goes by and I realized that all we have IS time, so enjoy it with the ones you love. Samy and I have a long future ahead of us and I'm excited for the ordinary and for the extraordinary moments as well, because that is the stuff that eternity is made up of, and when you understand that, each moment becomes extraordinary.


-Joe G.

No comments:

Post a Comment