Thursday, April 7, 2011

Frustration

Tonight I found myself getting frustrated at a bunch of things that weren't working out the way I'd wanted them to. Then I did the next logical thing you do when you're frustrated...start criticizing the Chinese government. In the mean time Samy just listened to me, then gave me some reassuring words about everything being ok.

Deep breath in. Deep breath out. My older sister was this close |--| to being diagnosed with cancer and I'm complaining about having to pay extra fees to get my visa extended for our trip to Taiwan this summer. I gotta get my head on straight cuz my perception of the cards life has dealt me seems to somewhat blurred. I've been blessed with a royal flush and i'm acting like all I've got is a pair of threes.

People, we see what we want to see. Choose to see the good.



-Joe G.

4 comments:

  1. That's very insightful. Thank you for sharing as it was uplifting to Becky and I as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written Joe! Ruth Ann xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well written Joe! Love, Ruth Ann xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love the "LEARNING CURVE" You're right on target with "PERCEPTION".
    ~mOm~

    ReplyDelete